Friday, May 8, 2015

Day Six

Today in class we looked at the 8 guidelines of media literacy and our new assignment, making a podcast. My partner and I were given the 7th guideline (http://www.ohea.org/media-literacy-guidelines).  Each group was given the chance to ask the class two questions about the guideline and, using an app, we could see the % of people that answered for each answer option. I really liked the socrative app that we used for answering the questions, I hope I can use it in my classroom in the future.
After working on the guidelines, we moved on to our new assignment, making a podcast. I do not like the idea of having my voice recorded but I am excited for my plan at making it a little more fun that just my voice. I plan on reading a book and then making a video of the pages of the book, to have play as I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment